How do I cut cost on my grocery bill?
- Plan for the week by selecting meals from your TRANSFORM menu that share common ingredients like eggs, chicken, ground turkey, potatoes, rice, peanut butter, etc. This way, you can buy and prep in bulk, saving both time and money.
- Try more protein shakes for your meals. Powdered proteins are the cheapest protein per serving, and one of the most convenient meals to make.
- You don’t have to buy organic food. While it is a healthier option, financially it can be considerably more expensive. If you are able to buy organic foods in the future, explore the option at that time.
- Find coupons for your local grocery store online, and shop when they offers discounts for the week. (Typically on Wednesdays, when most fresh foods are close to expiring).
- Shop at bulk food retailers or find your nearest warehouse store (Sam’s Club, Costco, etc), and you’ll be well on your way to eating for a fraction of the price.